Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wow, I hit over 3,000 visitors!

I don't know how to filter myself out, but over 3,000 visitors is very cool! Thank you to each and every one of you that stop by to take a look at what I'm working on! I appreciate it so very much! Thank you also if you take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them all!

I worked all day long in the basement today. I'm starting to call it the dungeon! A while back, our basement flooded (without electricity for over 13 hours -- no electricity, no sump pump), and we were forced to throw out a lot of stuff. Everything else is getting off the floor, repacked, and reorganized, and it seems like it's the job that will never end! We've put up nine shelving units, and I've purchased about 20 Sterilite plastic containers to organized all of the Halloween and Christmas decorations. My girls are going through all of the toys and the board games, we are getting rid of a lot, donating a lot, and I think I'm going to have to have a garage sale. I love going to garage sales, but I hate having one! I have 44 items listed on eBay right now (rare Little Tikes items), and my auctions are doing well. I have lots more to list on eBay. So, basically, I'm just TIRED of all the cleaning and reorganization! It will be worth it in the end, but will it ever end? That's the question!

I'm going to post a challenge card, hopefully tomorrow. I visit so many blogs that post great challenge cards, I'm going to join in the fun! I'm going to take a crack at the Di Hickman sketch, and I think I'm going to combine it with the Caardvarks chipboard challenge. I have some ideas in my head . . . I just need to find the time to put it together.

Sorry for the rambling! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :