Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Cricut NSSS is the BEST!

I'm a member of the Cricut message board, and last December I signed up for a year-long "secret sister" swap. The purpose was to send a "sister" a gift a month, and we were to remain a secret for as long as possible. Well, I did something that blew my identity pretty early on, and my secret sister, Sharon, figured me out. She's the secret sister that I send gifts to. Anyway, yesterday I received the most fantastic package in the mail! Look at this!


Everything was individually wrapped. Now, I just have to repeat it again. She's the secret sister that I send to! She's not supposed to be sending me gifts!

Look at the cute little stocking with a Cricut giant paperclip sticking out! Isn't that cute? She made that for me, and I love it!

Here's Princess, in the middle of everything, wondering what SHE gets to open! She's silly!

Not only did Sharon send me gifts, she sent gift bags full of great items for both of my girls! My girls were thrilled to be included in all of the excitement! Here is Emily posing next to her goodies. Both of the girls got a mini craft caddy, a flip flop key chain, a flip flop frame that they can alter, some birthday die cuts, a couple of chocolate Santas, and the coolest chipboard album by Karen Foster. WOW! Plus, Sharon remembered the girls' favorite colors. Emily's is blue, so she got a blue craft caddy!

Here's Jessica posing with her goodies. Her favorite color is lime green, so she got a lime green craft caddy. I have no idea when I mentioned what the girls' favorite colors were, but apparently I did, and Sharon remembered!

Now, here are MY goodies! Can you believe it? Such fun stuff! I got some candy, a monogram post it note pad with "C" for Carol, a handmade Cricut Santa ornament (so cute! I love it!), Paper Crafts Remodeled idea book (I was just going to buy this . . . I kid you not!), a snowman towel that Sharon made for me, a green M&M ornament (the green M&M is my Cricut message board avatar . . . I just love her . . . she's so sassy!), a gorgeous Creative Memories PicFolio scrapbook album (I've never seen these before, and it's just gorgeous! The band around it is magnetic!), and last but certainly not least, a gorgeous Willow Tree angel figurine. She's holding a metal piece that says "thank you". This figurine is just beautiful! Can you believe this? I was OVERWHELMED! Sending gifts to Sharon this year has been so much fun! She's been a delight to get to know, and she's just the nicest and sweetest lady! I not only got a fun not-so-secret sister to send to all year long, but I've also made a lifelong friend! I cannot believe that she would thank me for my gifts to her all year long in such a BIG way! Sharon, thank you! You overwhelmed me big time! I'm so appreciative of your kindness!

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments :

Clare said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise! Sounds like she is a lovely person, very thoughtful to tailor so many of the gifts to you individually...

Dawn♥ said...

What a pack of yummy GOODIES! Oh by the way love your decorations in the background! :)

Andrea, said...

Wow loads of goodies, how nice of her to send you so much and to wrap it all individually

Misty said...

That's so cool. I love meeting new people online and actually making new friends. What a sweet lady.
Take Care.
Misty

L.A. said...

All I can say is WOW! What a generous person your friend Sharon is!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Wow! You lucky lady! LOVE the Cricut guy!

Unknown said...

WOW CAROL YOU GOT THE MOTHERLOAD OF FABULOUS GOODIES!

My Paper World said...

Wow! That's a fabulous surprise! what a generous lady!

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic bunch of goodies.

jadadog said...

oh, ho fun! enjoy all your goodies!

Becky said...

What wonderful goodies! And she even sent things for your daughters! She is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!!!! So fun to receive such wonderful things, especially when they are unexpected, make you feel special :-)

Michelle Pearson said...

how fun....it's fun to run across people who are so special!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

How lovely, enjoy your gifts<:)

Anonymous said...

How lovely, enjoy your gifts<:)

Andrea, said...

Hi, I use alcohol inks on glossy white card as I find this works really well. Have fun playing with yours they are great.

Bethany said...

Oh wow! What an awesome package for you all to receive! I love how it all was wrapped...enjoy your new goodies :)