Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fashion Diva


This is my sweet Emily when she was little! Isn't she fabulous!? I used the April kit from Scrapbook Kit Club. I cannot emphasize enough how much I love that kit! I also used a sketch that is posted on the Scrapbook Kit Club forum. This page is also for a challenge at Scrap-Friendzy to use a frame around a photo. I used a My Mind's Eye transparency frame. This page is also for another challenge at Memorable Seasons to do something to the edge of your layout. The example given was using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the QuicKutz squeeze. That's exactly what I did, and I love the effect! I'll be using that technique again! Last, this page is for Challenge #1 at The Color Room. This page has lots of Dear Lizzy by American Crafts, and I did a lot of sewing on the page. I just LOVE the way it turned out! Oh yeah, the beautiful crocheted flower? Emily made that for me, and it's fabulous!! Hard to believe this little girl in the photograph is now 14 years old! ♥

I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Chris said...

this is very cute, love the your design!! emily is such a cutie!! i love her flowers...i am hoarding them!!

Carole Beath said...

OMG, that is the cutest LO, and that sweet little Emily with those sunglasses...!

Clare said...

Your layout is so adorable, the pictures suit the papers perfectly. This is one of my fav paper ranges at the moment.