Monday, February 16, 2009

Kids Can Scrap Layouts

I'm always happy to have guest designers on my blog!! I want to show you two layouts that the girls did! The girls love the Kids Can Scrap site! Challenge #6 consists of a sketch by Julie Bonner at 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks!



Here's Emily's layout! GREAT job Emily! I'm so proud of my girls when the create, because they are REALLY good at it!!


Here's Jessica layout! Isn't this awesome?! The colors are so fun! GREAT job Jessica!!

We really love the Kids Can Scrap site! What fun!! I hope you enjoyed my guest designers! Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments :

Risa said...

Both of your layouts are AWESOME Carol! I love the look of both pages. The pictures, colors and sentiments are really eye-catching. Super great job Carol!
hugs
Risa:)

~Telah said...

LOVE both of these layouts! You got two very talented daughters...following in the steps of their mother! Thanks for participating!
~Nessa and Nessa's Mom

Judy said...

Your girls are so talented. Both are totally awesome layouts!

Chris said...

the gilrs did an AWESOME job on these LOs!! they are wonderful crafters!! >"<

Michelle Pearson said...

great layouts! I like how the motion is captured...and I like BIG pitures on a page!