Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sketch #7 - 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks

I am really enjoying doing the sketches at 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks! This is my layout for Sketch #7.



I used all Making Memories Chloe's Closet for this layout! I love this collection! The papers, the journaling sheet, the tiny alphas, the buttons, and the flower are all Chloe's Closet! I also added three rhinestones. I love the way this page turned out! Just a fun photo of Princess and I. You can click on the layout to see it larger.

I hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

Chris said...

it's gorgeous!! i love how this turned out...it was a great sketch this week!! >"<

Sharon Caudle said...

I'm right there loving that line with you, Carol!! this layout is adorable! Love that pic!!

Lauren said...

Great job with the sketch Carol. That Chloe's Closet line is fabulous!

Deb said...

love your layout Carol, the papers are fantastic and what a fun photo to scrap!
have a great evening, Debx

Carole Beath said...

Love to LO's, Carol...and there's that sweet Princess.

Maria said...

Very pretty layouts Carol. Every time I visit your site, it reminds me that I need to work on my LOs. LOL!! Love the pretty patterns on your papers and the colors too. You look lovely and your dog is adorable.

Maria

Latisha said...

What a great page!! I just love that paper, look at you and princess, so cute!

Pearl said...

what a great pic , Carol ! love how your layout turned out with this sketch ! love that MM Chloe's Closet papers !

Clare said...

You did a lovely job with this sketch, glad to see you featuring in a layout too!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my, this layout is FABULOUS! I love that photo of you with Princess and that tee-shirt is divine, my Friend! You sure do inspire me!

Fe-Fe said...

What a great sketch, I love what you've done with it. The papers you've used are really pretty and it's a fab photo of you and Princess.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Fe x

Cathrine StClair said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the buttons - and that you tied thread in them (I don't usually like my buttons naked. hee hee)

Ugghh gotta get back to scrapping...