Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #36

This is my layout for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #36 at Sketches! {by Tamara}.


The recipe this week was to use these three items on our cards or layouts:
  • Something we have been hoarding
  • flowers
  • bling

I hoard A LOT, so this challenge was easy for me! I had a lot to choose from! I finally decided on a sheet of Jenni Bowlin paper that I have been hoarding for a long time! I love the shape of this paper, and I had a tough time using it!! I only used half of it, so I still have another half to use on another project! The ledger paper is also by Jenni Bowlin. I added a chipboard title, some felt flowers, rhinestones, and an awesome velvet ric rac ribbon. You can click on my layout to see it larger.

I hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments :

Chris said...

GORGEOUS!!! i love this!! >"<

Deb said...

that is a great recipe and I love the layout you created with it! Very sweet photos!
Have a great day! Debx

Unknown said...

love the "paper look" and flowers! The title is cool too! Very nice!

wendy said...

That's great that you used half so you can use the other half later one! The chipboard letters are great :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Holy smackers this layout is BEAUTIFUL! I love those pics and you just ROCKED it with this one girl! Love the paper, love the embellies, and love the fact that the pics are the main focus. Awesome!!

Michelle Pearson said...

what a fun layout....great elements and fun photos. It will be a sweet birthday memory!

Alex said...

What an awesome layout Carol - love that paper and the giant letters!! Heehee, I am a hoarder too, this would be easy for me as well! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Savitri said...

Very cute LO!

I have not been in the mood to scrapbook. I'm not out of material or photos, just don't want to sit down to do it. Cards have been so much easier. Ahhh, I should. I have a few more I want to do before the babe's born!!

Lauren said...

This is a fabulous layout Carol. I love the big lettering and the pix of your family!

Liz said...

This layout is great! I am loving it for sure!

Latisha said...

what a great page of you guys!
I'm so proud of you for using some Jenni Bowlin paper!

Lori said...

This is fantastic, Carol! I love how you framed the photos with the bracket border on the shaped paper.

Tricia said...

loving what you did on this project

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Carol! I love how you used 1/2 of the Jenni Bowlin paper. You get more mileage out of it an it looks great sliced in half!

Fe-Fe said...

This is fab too! I love those chipboard letters and the flowers and great photos again too.