Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

My SBS2 sister Kathleen has tagged me, and since I am in summer blogging mode (meaning that I'm not posting very often during the summer), I will actually play along this morning.

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: I quit my work-at-home computer programming job to become a full-time SAHM. I had a toddler and an infant, and finding time to actually work was becoming more and more difficult. Looking back, I should have asked for a leave of absence, because I had an awesome job, and I was working at home! However, no regrets. I love being a SAHM, and I do believe it's made a huge difference in our daughters' lives.

Five things in todays 'to do list':
1. Take Princess for a walk (done!)
2. Create my Sketches! card and complete a couple of challenges.
3. Run to Target with my girls to get my youngest a new bike.
4. Take my youngest to a pool party, and then hang out and have fun with my oldest.
5. Do at least one "power half hour" of cleaning -- hopefully in my scrapping area!

Snacks I enjoy: Sugar-free popsicles, peanuts, cashews, and sugar-free Russell Stover chocolate candies (I'm low-carb dieting, so these answers are different!!)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Invest wisely! Make sure my husband never again has to work and plan my girls' college educations.

Places I have lived: Grew up in Crestwood, IL. Lived in Frankfort, IL, Gilbert, AZ, and now Mokena, IL.

I will tag:
Judy, Glee, Carole, Liz, Latisha, and Chris. I could go on and on with the tagging, but I'll stop there. Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

Lauren said...

It's a beautiful day for a walk. Have fun with your challenges - can't wait to see them!

Liz said...

I just finished the tag.... Thanks.. :) I wish I could go home and do some scrapbooking and cards... ugh... darn!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hope you have a fab day ,love your tag comments ,
youe elephant card below is adorable great work ,Dawnx

Alex said...

Oooh, I got tagged by Kathleen too...I will write it up soon...yours was fun to read!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Latisha said...

oh cool, i will have to do this later >"<...go check out my blog if you want to see a sneak peek at what we made Emily today.

Judy said...

I finished the tag..enjoyed reading yours.

Latisha said...

i finally finished the tag >"<

Chris said...

ok i did my tag too, thanks to latisha reminding me...my memory is getting shorter and shorter...some day i'll tell you what i compare my memory too....LOL but right now you are not old enough to know!!! >"<