Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog Cards

Regina has created a new set of awesome printable blog sentiments, and you can check them out over at The Cutting Cafe'. The Blog Set has 23 printable sentiments. This is just TWO of them that you would receive!


This sentiment just cracked me up, and unfortunately for me, most days it's the total truth! I do get way too much exercise by blog hopping! This is an awesome card to send to a blogging friend, don't you think?!


What better way to spread the blogging love than to let a blogging friend know that you love his/her blog! Love this sentiment!

So, head on over to The Cutting Cafe' to check out this amazing 23-sentiment Blog Set!

I hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Regina Easter said...

oh this is perfect perfect perfect...i have hundreds of blog cards to make..so thanks for the inspiration...hugs

Chris said...

these are too cute!! i love the first sentiment...might have to check it out!! >"<

Alex said...

These are too cute and totally made me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards! Teehee! If blog hopping really was exercise I'd be the fitness queen!