Sunday, April 18, 2010

Downtown Disney


I created this page based on a Julie Bonner sketch that my friend Chris used as inspiration over at Inspired Crafters. If you check out the sketch that was posted, you can see that I used MUCH larger photos on my layout, but I still like the way it turned out! These are four photos from Downtown Disney. We went there in the evening, and it was such a cool place! I used orange dotted and black dotted paper from Making Memories. I used Thickers and Cosmo Cricket tiny type for my title, and I added some sewing. I punched a couple of border strips, and I punched the flowers with two Martha Stewart punches that my friend Chris sent to me! This is a simple page, and I like it!

I hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Chris said...

this turned out really good!! i love the bigger photos and how they match so well with the dotted dp!! thanks for playing with me!! great photos too, love the fountain!

She's a Color Queen said...

Carol I really like the orange with the dark pictures. It's a wonderful layout girl!

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic layout! I love the stitch work!

Rebecca said...

Awesome pictures! This sketch is great with bigger pictures, too. I love the colors on your polka dot paper, it looks cool with the lighting in the pictures.