Monday, November 15, 2010

BOA Regionals - Indy


I FINALLY got a chance to use some of the AWESOME Bo Bunny Cambridge that I won from Shanna Vineyard at Bo Bunny! I love this collection! LOVE IT! It's just perfect for this marching band page featuring our trip to Indy for the BOA Regionals! Just to let you know, BOA = Bands of America! Emily performed in Lucas Oil Stadium! Very cool! Jessica and I had a great time going there to cheer on the Marching Griffins! I also used a photo collage on this layout! It makes a page come together in minutes, because what else needs to be done!?! It really sums up the trip! My favorite part of the page is the "I'm with the band!" sticker! I could use a lot of those stickers with two girls that are in band!! I also added one beautiful Maya Road velvet flower.

I had the Scrap-A-Thon on Saturday! It was a lot of work, but also a lot of FUN! We raised $1,100 for the Special Donation Fund for our schools! Not too shabby! I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

Deb said...

that looks like a fun event, your layout is fabulous, so love the background paper and those letters are so fun! hugs Debx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on the results of your Scrap-a-Thon! Gorgeous lo!

Chris said...

love this lo!! your colors are awesome!

carrie said...

Great layout as always Carol. I gave you an award...check it out on my blog!
http://everydaymoments-carrie.blogspot.com/

Shanna said...

Awesome layout Carol! So glad you're enjoying Cambridge!