Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Draw

I'm decluttering my scrappy area. I won't finish until after the holidays, but I'm already coming across stuff I do not want. Do you have little ones that scrap, are artistic, or just love to create? Do you want a box of scrapbooking papers and stuff for them? Leave a comment letting me know that you want the stuff I no longer want. It's not the latest and greatest, but there is still some good stuff! What's the catch? Well, you need to pay the PRIORITY postage. That's it! If you are not already a scrappy friend or if you are not from a message board that I frequent, sorry, but you do not need to leave a comment. This is a random draw for one of my scrappy friends that I already know and love!!

6 comments :

KariAnnS said...

I teach a scrapbooking class to underprivileged middle school girls so this would be perfect to replenish my stash. Thanks!

Diana Fisher said...

What a nice idea! I know Nate's daycare would love this. I have donated to them in the past and they were overjoyed!

Jean said...

I'd love your box if anyone else does not want it.

jen t. said...

my 8 yr old is crafty just like her mamma! :) she and i would love a box of goodies to craft together with . jen t.

Joni Parker said...

Carole...what a beautiful and generous thing to do!!! Someone will certainly enjoy having this RAK!!! I should do the same to my stash!!! I give all my "extras" to my son or do giveaways too... I'm sure one of the lovely ladies who comment will be thrilled!!! Thanks for the inspiration and the reminder that "giving" is the most important part of the holiday season!!

Jeni Glee said...

Hi Carol...what a wonderful, wonderful idea! Since my craft room is already overflowing, please do not include me in this giveaway. It will be fun to find out who wins so I shall check back in often.

Give my love to your sweet, sweet girls! You know how much I adore them and I have just had a ball roaming around your blog and looking at all your scrapbook pages. You are one talented person, my Friend!