Monday, January 31, 2011

Lots of Scrapping!

I was very CREATIVE this weekend! It was wonderful! An online crop at Coordinates Collections really inspired me! Here are just a few of the things that I created!


I created this page for a white space/negative space challenge. I love white space! I used Crate Paper Snow Day, some Pink Paislee cushy alphas, and some ribbons. I love the trio of ribbon next to the photo! Isn't that a gorgeous photo? It was a sunrise, and I love a pink sky!


This page was created for an orange and turquoise challenge. I love that color combination! These are some fun photos from our Disney vacation. I used a Hambly transparency (yes, it got sewed on crooked!), some Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, and Prima. I love the way this turned out. Fun vacation layout!


This layout features just one manufacturer. I love Sassafras Indie Girl, and it just seemed to work with these photos of the girls and their new fleece blankets. They're so CUTE!


This card was created for a frills and bling challenge. My mom's birthday is coming up, and she'll love a pretty feminine card! I used Cosmo Cricket DeLovely, some tulle, rhinestones, and a Prima. The sentiment is a Stampin' Up stamp, and I cut it with one of my circle scallop Nestabilities. I like it!

I hope you had a great weekend! There's talk of a blizzard for Illinois. I hope they're wrong! I don't like the word blizzard unless I'm going to Dairy Queen! :) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

mustangkayla said...

What great layouts and card! Hope your forcast is wrong and you don't get a blizzard...unless, that is, your headed to DQ! lol....

Carolyn King said...

beautiful pages and card!!! Very inspiring!

Chris said...

ok, these are all fabulous!! your mom will love that card!! i didn't do crap this week, so you rock!!