Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beauty and the Beast


I really want to work on getting my Disney layouts completely done! I have a HUGE stack of completed layouts, but I just want to finish them up and get them all in an album! Here's one more towards that goal. On our last day while we were walking around the Epcot World Showcase, we saw Beauty and the Beast. We love that movie, and it was fantastic to see them. The girls only collected a few signatures during the whole trip, but it was nice that Bella signed their books for both her and the Beast! I was also glad to get these photos of the girls with them! This page is pretty much Pink Paislee. I love the flip notes, so I used three of them!! I just had to add the Beauty and the Beast sticker to the layout!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Belinda said...

My favorite movie, too! I love the pink flower at the top. I wish I was at Disney!

Chris said...

great page! love those journaling bloks!!

JoanneK said...

That is such a fun page!