Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Carol's Smash Book!


I made a Smash Book to take on vacation!! I love the way it turned out! It's 6x12, and I used my Bind It All to bind it! I used paper that I don't particularly care for anymore, and it's perfect for this book! The papers are going to be covered up anyway! I can't wait to start adding things to my cool new Smash Book!!





The papers are pretty BOLD, aren't they!?! What was I thinking when I bought some of them!?! I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Chris said...

this turned out very cool!! i love it!

Jean said...

Carol - you rock at everything you do! This is wonderful!!

momof8judy said...

Well Carol I have to tell you I LOVE it and I also love the pp. I know I have alot of OLD pp that needs to be used. Enjoy your book!!

Chris C said...

This is so cool Carol!!!

papertrails leaver said...

I so want to make one of these too Carol! Love it!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a great idea, Carol! I've got some of those papers too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Very cool project, Carol! :)

Andreana said...

Love it! What a great way to use up that "what was I thinking paper" (I think we ALL have a ton of that!).

I'm (not so) patiently waiting for the Smash books to get here since I'm without a binder.

Enjoy yours!

Carole Beath said...

This is adorable.... and I hope that one on of those pages there is the visit to me.
Carole

Tara said...

I have to ask what exactly is a smash book? It looks like a lot of fun and I am wondering what you mean when you say you will be covering all these bright papers?
Tara