Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days Until Christmas 2011


Wow, it's been a long time since I updated my blog or did anything crafty. I miss my creative time. Working full time leaves little time to do things that I want to do. My free time is spent doing things that I have to do. Oh well! Maybe in time it will all get easier. Anyway, here is the cover to my 25 Days Until Christmas book for this year. I love the way it turned out. Obviously, I'm already far behind on this book, but I'll be able to print some pics this week, and quickly put pages together. I keep this book very simple, so I should be able to get many pages done in one night. We'll see! Considering I haven't even decorated yet, it's pretty obvious that I'm behind on pretty much everything!

I hope you're having a great day. As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Deb said...

I love the cover of your book Carol! Hope you get caught up!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

Chris said...

very pretty cover!! so glad you found some crafty time in your crazy life right now!! miss ya!

Lauren said...

I'm right there without! I've been neglecting my blog too. Great layouts Carol. Thank you for posting.