Sunday, October 7, 2012

October DT projects at Memorable Seasons!

This month at Memorable Seasons, my DT kit consisted of Prima Craftsman.  I was really drawn to the darker colors in this collection.  It's a very masculine collection, but it worked for me!


I just love how this collection worked on this marching band layout!  I am the queen of the self-portrait with my girls!  I love these photos!  I am a Marching Band Mom!


I also created a very simple card.  I have LOTS more that I created with this Prima Craftsman collection.  Stay tuned!  As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Deb said...

fantastic layout Carol, love all the stitching and such a cute card too!
Debxx

Chris said...

these are both gorgeous creations!

Chris said...

awesome lo of you 3!! love the colors! and your sewing is always amazing!! sew much better than mine...lololol