Sunday, February 3, 2013

February DT Kit!

 I LOVE my February DT kit from Memorable Seasons!  ♥  It features Pink Paislee's Secret Crush!


I snapped this photo of my Mom & Dad on Christmas Eve.  It's sad how much has changed for my Mom since this photo was taken.  It makes me happy that I got this photo taken!  My Mom looks so happy in this photo, and seeing joy on her face lately is a rare thing.  However, I hope and pray for better days ahead for her.  When I want to see true love, I don't need to look any further than my own Mom & Dad.


I also created this cute card!  Fun stuff!

Be sure to stop by Memorable Seasons!  There is ALWAYS something fun going on!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

She's a Color Queen said...

Carol love the layout and the card. You make such amazing projects!

Kate said...

Beautiful LO. Love all the details.

Chris said...

wow these are gorgeous! love the pic and lo of your parents!! hope your mother is doing well!!