Sunday, July 29, 2007

A quick and easy card

I love to create cards. I haven't purchased a card from a store in a LONG time. Making a card for someone allows me to make it personal and it allows me to be as creative as I want to be.
This card was so easy to make, and yet it seems so fun and summery to me. I got the pink flower border ribbon from my friend Jana. I LOVE that flower ribbon! I sent this card to my not-so-secret-sister Sharon from the Cricut message board. She really liked it! I used $1 acrylic stamps that I got from Michaels, and I used Stickles in the centers of all of the flowers. Stickles add that perfect touch of "bling" to my creations. So, what do you think? Do you create cards? If you do, what do you like best about creating? Talk soon!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that card! It is so cute and I love the ribbon! Where did you get it? I might have to buy some!

I love to start my day by reading your newest post! It gives me a nice inspiration!

Keep up the good work Carol. I can't wait for tomorrow's post!

-Emily-