Monday, July 30, 2007

Another quick and easy card!

Hello! I wanted to post another quick and easy card that I made. I'm addicted to many things in this crazy scrapbooking, card making, rubber stamping, and paper crafting world. One of those addictions is Stampin' Up rubber stamps. I just LOVE them, and I have many, many, many sets!


On this card, I stamped the flower and the center of the flower with stamps from the "Love Without End" set. I stamped "Enjoy" using "Everyday Expressions". I added some QuicKutz photo corners to the bottom of the card, a small Prima, and I used Mrs. Grossman polka-dot ribbon (LOVE this ribbon!) The patterned paper is from a Provo Craft Slab. I added some rhinestones to the flower centers on the patterned paper. I love that look because it adds a little "bling" to the card.

I sent this card to my "sister" Sharon from the Cricut message board. In fact, I have to give a special THANK YOU to her, because she took this photograph of her card. Thanks Sharon! In fact, the photograph from yesterday's post is from Sharon too. (Her digital images are much more vivid than my camera phone images.)

So, what do you think of this card? It's another easy card, but I love the colors, and I love the stamped images.

Before I say goodbye today, and I want to wish my girlfriend Jennifer a very Happy Birthday today! Have a GREAT day Jen!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your journals, Carol - especially the ones you made for me!! By the way, you can enable me anytime - I just love your work!! ~Sharon

Anonymous said...

Oops - I'm new to this blog stuff - posted my last comment in the wrong section! ~Sharon