Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Fun

We had so much fun yesterday for World Cardmaking Day. I issued some challenges to the girls, Dave and I "judged" cards, and there were prizes! The girls got so much done, and they were so creative! For the first challenge, I gave them some cardstock, patterned paper, and stickers, all Halloween themed. I told them to create three cards, and this is what they made.


These are Emily's card. Emily is 12 years old -- aren't these fantastic?! You can click on the photo to see them larger.


These are Jessica's cards. Jessica is 11 years old -- she is a great cardmaker! Click on the photo to see her cards larger.


While the girls were creating their cards, I wanted to use my new Snag 'Em stamps that I got from Archiver's, so I created this card. FUN! Love these two stamps! I love the skeleton ribbon too. Dave and the girls got that for me last year at Michael's. I also used a cute bat Making Memories button that I've had for a long time!

So, I have more cards to show you this week. The girls got a ton done, and it was fabulous seeing them so excited about the challenges that were issued. Fun day! Great to see their creativity!

I hope you got a chance to create something. Have an awesome Sunday, and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

AnnMarie said...

Great cards! Nice job, ladies!

Alexandra said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!! Great job girls, these cards are awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

DeeDee said...

Whoa, it looks like the girls are following in their Mama's talented foot steps...they are GOOD!!! I really like your card too Carol...fun stamps!!! HUGS!!!!

Chris said...

what great cards you and your girls made!! i love them all...your girls have some serious talent going on...they take after their mother!!! >"<

Deborah said...

What wonderful spooky cards the girls made! Boo them! Your skeleton card is cool too! Fun day at your house! Hugs, Deb

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG GIRLS! YOU MADE TOTALLY AWESOME HALLOWEEN CARDS! CAROL YOURS IS FABULOUS AS WELL & I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SKELETON RIBBON!!

Latisha said...

it sounds like you guys had a fun day! The cards the girls made are fantastic!!

Judy said...

I think it is so neat that you issued challenges to the girls. Their cards are great. Sounds like you had lots of fun.

Mandee Gillen said...

Wow! What a great way to include your sweet girls in your scrapbooking talent. They will follow in your footsteps and from what I see that is a great thing.

Terrie B x said...

WowCarol..you def `Rocked` these cards girl!!!
Hope you enjoyed WCMD...I did!!!Have a lovely Day LOL....:)~X~

kathleenh said...

I love all of these halloween cards! How fun that you gave your girls card challenges. I bet they loved it!

malieta said...

Looks like you all had a great time making cards Carol! The girls cards are super cute and your card is a cutie as well!