Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #25

This is my layout for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #25 at Sketches! {by Tamara}.


The three recipe items that were to be used on a card or a layout were:
  • polka dots
  • felt
  • something sparkly

I used GORGEOUS Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine paper, journaling square, and cardstock sticker. I also added some black dotted ribbon under the journaling. The felt piece is around the top of the main photo, and it's by Autumn Leaves. I also added four rhinestones to the corners of my hand-written journaling. I used vinyl Thickers for my title. I am very pleased with this page!

I hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

Chris said...

so cute!! i love that paper...your girls are adorable!! they seem like they are best of friends...>"<

malieta said...

This is a awesome page Carol! I love those thickers and the DP is gorgeous!

Alexandra said...

What a cute layout Carol!! I love the paper!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Great page with your darling daughters! The paper is so cool and your LO rocks! You are the scrappin' queen! Hugs, Deb

Clare said...

Cool page, I love multi-photo layouts.

Liz :) said...

oh I love this page, I like the letters and that felt for sure! Love it!

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT CAROL! THE GREEN PP IS AWESOME! LOVE THE PHOTOS OF THE GIRLS IN THE BAND! WTG GIRLS!

~Michelle~ said...

I love your layout....fun recipe! And I LOVE your title....those things are so fun to use!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!!!

Savitri said...

Super super cute LO!! Love the Cosmo paper! Hope your Thanksgiving is great!!