Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May Sponsor at ScrapCity!

I'm thrilled to tell you all that the May Sponsor at ScrapCity is Peachy Cheap!! Participate in the May Challenges at ScrapCity, and you could be in the drawing for an amazing prize from Peachy Cheap!!

Wow! What can I say about Peachy Cheap!! I love Peachy Cheap!

Brooke Campbell is the owner of Peachy Cheap, and she is also one of the nicest ladies I've ever "chatted" with!

So, what is Peachy Cheap?

PeachyCheap.com is an online store that sells one scrapbook product at a time at an awesome price. Here’s how it works:

· Peachy Cheap sells one deal per day until it is gone.
· Everything is discounted up to 99% off retail price so they sell out fast.
· Act fast or you will miss out, once they are gone, they are gone.
· Shipping is always $4.99 and ships within 2-3 business days.

On the site's About Us page, here's what it has to say:

I am the mother of two boys and I am always trying to find ways to stretch the almighty dollar while my husband is going to school. When I walk into most stores, I walk straight to the clearance section. I find pride in getting the things that I need and want with the least amount of money. I created PeachyCheap.com so that I can pass on the great savings that I find and give you an unbelievable deal everyday!

For all of the penny-pincher, frugal, thrifty, or just plain PeachyCheap scrapbookers out there, this site is for you! Now you can get the great scrapbooking products that you want at an awesome price! You can’t afford not to scrapbook now!Your part is simple; just visit
http://www.peachycheap.com/ everyday to check out the fabulous deal of the day. Then grab it while you can because everything is discounted up to 99% off and they sell out fast!

Happy shopping!

Brooke

Here's the addict button I display on my blog!!

Peachycheap

THANK YOU PEACHY CHEAP!! ScrapCity loves your site!!

5 comments :

Belinda said...

Hi, Carol:

This is great. I can't wait to check every day. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Campbell Family said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words! You are the best!

Brooke

Chris said...

you know i love peachy cheap!! just ordered from them yesterday!! what a great sponsor!!

Jeni Glee said...

Whoa, Carol....this site is fabulous! I am off to place an order...thank you for sharing!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Another fan of Peachy Cheap here! I can't wait for the new day to come and check out their daily specials!