Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Job . . . Well Done!

This card is a triple whammy! It features three things I'm going to tell you about!


First off, it features a FREE printable sentiment that you can get right now at The Cutting Cafe'. That's right . . . I said FREE!! The set is called I Have Faith In You, and Regina is offering the whole set FREE for a limited time only. You should check it out!


Next, I created the card based on the above sketch that is posted on the Paper Popsicles blog. Cute, huh? Last, but certainly not least, I made the card with a card kit that I received from the wonderful Wendy from ScrapCity. We exchanged card kits, and I love what she sent! The blue and the yellow is so FUN!

This is my second post today, so make sure you check out my Moxie Fab challenge cards below! I hope you're having a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

Regina Easter said...

oh carol, that is right on, perfect take on the sketch...hugs

Chris said...

this is way cute!! love the pocket, might have to try this out!!

papertrails leaver said...

this is really cute! Thanks for sharing!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

This is a great card to give away to somebody who deserve it!

mustangkayla said...

What a great card!

wendy said...

I love the colors on this one,