Friday, July 3, 2009

I Found You!

I created a card using my wonderful Sassafras Hog Heaven paper! I love this paper!


I just love the one little blue guy on this sheet of paper! I decided to create a card featuring him! I thought of the sentiment, "I am lucky because I found YOU!", and I decided it was perfect! I created the scallop circle with my Nestabilities. The sentiment is done with Making Memories tiny alpha stickers, and the "YOU!" is Sassafras. I just love the way this turned out! I think it's adorable and sweet!

I hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

Belinda said...

Hi, Carol:

What exactly are "Cookie Monsters" (from your 365 Project)? It looks like soft chocolate chip cookies, ice cream and chocolate syrup. Is there anything else?

I'm going to let the kids add the cookies to our regular homemade vanilla ice cream for the 4th. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything else.

Have a good 4th of July. Thanks.

Crissy said...

This card is so cute!!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable! I'm a huge Sassafras fan!

Chris said...

this is very cute!! love that paper...those owls are adorable!

Alex said...

Totally cute card Carol, I just love that paper and your layout is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Hope said...

Hi Carol, love the sentiment you used for this card. It is perfect with the little blue owl.

Lauren said...

Super cute. That background paper is terrific!

Clare said...

Love how you singled out the little blue bird, I love this paper range too.