Friday, March 26, 2010

Winner!

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a wonderful day!

Here's the winner of the blog candy!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 4

Timestamp: 2010-03-26 11:42:45 UTC

The 4th comment on yesterday's post is:

Scrapronicity said...You are sweet Carol...but of course I already knew that. :) Happy birthday my bloggy friend!! I hope you can do something cool and fun today...have a FANTASTIC day!! :)

Yeah Jodi!! I will get it mailed out to you today, and I hope you enjoy using it all!!

Thank you to all of you who entered!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute! I love the journaling flower with the embellishments around it.

Scrapronicity said...

No way! Thanks Carol...look at me getting a gift on YOUR birthday! Aww, thanks so much!! :) :)

Susie said...

congrats Jodi!!!