Thursday, March 11, 2010

Triple Mountain Whammy!


I created a two-page layout featuring six photos from our Disney trip, and I love the way it turned out! While we were in Disney, we saw a program about the 10 things that you HAD TO do while in Disney. One of them was the "Triple Mountain Whammy!" It consisted of riding Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Splash Mountain. Of course, we road all three, and I think we will all agree that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was our favorite! I kept these pages simple with clean lines. The orange paper and the paper under the title and the journaling are both My Mind's Eye, and the brown patterned paper is by K&Company. I added some felt flowers by Jillibean Soup. I did the title and the journaling on my computer. I also did some sewing and added two sets of rhinestone trios. Two more pages for the Disney album are done!

I hope you're having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Lauren said...

This layout is spectacular Carol!!! I love the "Triple Mountain" concept. Your pictures on Big Thunder are so awesome! WEEEEE!

She's a Color Queen said...

You are on such a scrapping roll!! Another great layout girl!

JoanneK said...

This is a really great 2 pager!!!!!

Chris said...

very cool!! love the colors you chose for this, it turned out fabulous!!

Clare said...

Great layout, love how you got so many photos onto your 2 pages.

~KRISTY~ said...

AWESOME DOUBLE CAROL!!! LOVE THE THREADING WATER PUNCH!

wendy said...

I LOVED space mountain. When we were waiting in line, they had to turn the lights on for the group in front of us to fix something. Wouldn't it be fun to see how the tracks run? Being in the dark is intriguing. I like how you added all these photos, they look good on the layout.