Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Caribbean Beach Resort


Scrap-Friendzy is having an AWESOME Camp-Friendzy competition. Come check it out! It's a weekly challenge competition. This is for the Archery Challenge! For the challenge, we could use any pictures or theme that we wanted. We needed to have at least 3 circle elements and an arrow on the page. Do you see the archery connection!?! :) For the circle elements, we could use circle-shaped cardstock of patterned paper, journal spots, die cuts, stickers, buttons, brads, etc. You just need to have 3 DIFFERENT types of circles! So, my circles are: large pattered paper background, title, journaling spot, and many brads. My arrow is a photo anchor that is on a flower, and it's pointing to my title. Plus, there is a "hidden" arrow on my layout! The large photo has a turn arrow on the pavement! Made me laugh to have a hidden arrow! Fun challenge, and I love the way my layout turned out!

I hope you're having a great day. Stop by at Scrap-Friendzy and play along!! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

mustangkayla said...

What a fun challenge! Great layout! Looks like a neat place to visit!

Regina Easter said...

hi carol, love your layout...hugs

Chris said...

ok, this is so good!! love the arrows and the circles all look fab!! i am going to see if i can get this done...

carrie said...

I am trying to join the site...still waiting for approval so I can log in. Can't wait to see all the fun!

She's a Color Queen said...

You rocked this challenge! That is just perfect!! What a fun challenge...I wonder if it's too late to get involved?

Judy said...

Carol, this is a great layout. I would never have found the hidden arrow if you hadn't told where it was. Once I enlarged your pic, I could see it. Hugs, Judy