Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's almost time!!


Are you ready? It's almost time for the Scrap-Friendzy Camp Friendzy summer camp! You are going to want to get out of bed bright and early on June 4th to join in the FUN!!

There are going to be pre-camp challenges, weekly challenges, and bonus challenges! Each week, campers will be eliminated, but that doesn't mean that the fun needs to end! You can still play along!!

Sign up on the message board! Let us know what you want to be a Scrap-Friendzy camper! You won't want to miss this!

Also, be on the lookout for me to post a review for a cool product that I'm going to purchase at CSN Stores. Not sure what I'm going to buy yet, but when I make a purchase, I'll be letting you know what I got and how I like it!

See you at Scrap-Friendzy!! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

mustangkayla said...

How fun! Sounds like a blast! I just wish I had more time in June. My DH has something going on everyweekend which means hardly any 'me' time this month!

Lauren said...

Have fun Carol!!!