Monday, September 13, 2010

Goodbye Rainbow Playset!


Wow! I haven't updated my blog in a LONG time!! I created this layout for an after-school activity challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy! There are so many fun challenges going on right now, you should stop by and play along! I used Sassafras papers and letter stickers! I wasn't originally going to put on a HUGE title, but now I love it! It was sad to see the playset go, but my nephew and niece LOVE it, and they're giving it a good home!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

Clare said...

Wow I love the giant title! I love that the playset is getting a second life with some other children.

Suzanne said...

Really cute layout, but so sad.

mustangkayla said...

What a fun layout! I LOVE it! Aww...I bet it was sad to see the play set go! I would love to get a large one like that for my kiddos!

Lesli said...

Such a cute page - love it!

Chris said...

this turned out fabulous!! i LOVE the BIG title, very fun!!

carrie said...

I love this! I love the way you did the title and the colors are wonderful. I keep checking the challenges over there, now to find the time to do any of them!

Dettao said...

This page is fabulous! Love the bright colors and the title is GREAT.

Scrapronicity said...

I just love this layout, it couldn't be more perfect! This is one of the reasons scrapbooking is so amazing...we can capture these types of moments forever! I'm sure I'll be doing the exact same thing one day with our playset!