Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reorganizing, Cleaning, and Purging!

I am reorganizing, cleaning, and purging in my scrapbooking area!

So, I was cleaning off my VERY messy desk in my scrapbooking area, and I had this pile of stuff that I needed to do something with. There's some good stuff in this stack, so I decided to put it to good use!

I added a cardstock page base, a slate blue scrap that was also on my desk, a photo, some Thickers, and then I used all of the bits & pieces that were in that stack! I think this turned out VERY cute! This is also one of the inspiration pages for a "scrap your stash" class lesson at Inspired to Scrap! I love it!

I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments :

Tami said...

Waay to go Carol-that is sooo dang cute!

Jessica Navarro said...

Great use of your pile! Your page is adorable!!!