Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"A Bit Of Sunshine" kit layouts


This is the first layout I created using the "A Bit Of Sunshine" kit at Inspired to Scrap! I love this kit!! What a value! The Bella Blvd. Sophisticates collection is really nice! LOVE it! The kit also features Echo Park, Lily Bee Design, and American Crafts!


One of the layered American Crafts pieces that I got in the kit reminded me of the sun, so that's what I used it for! I hand cut the rays and inked them up with a little orange on the edges.


I love the Ciao Bella Blvd. chipboard pieces that come in this kit. I added a circle scallop that I cut with one of my Nestabilities templates under the chipboard. I love the way it looks! It's like a little flower!

There is some American Crafts tulle in the kit too, and I cut mine with the Nestabilities and then used some glimmer mist on the pieces! I love the way these flowers turned out! The glimmer mist worked really well on the tulle!

Here is my second layout using the kit! I love this photo! While we were on vacation in Arizona, Emily and Jessica would take silly self portraits on my camera! I, of course, love that! This is one of them! Classic! I love these two girls! ♥ The title is perfect for the photo!!


I just had to add googly eyes to the title! Googly eyes crack me up!!

So, I love this kit! Check it out in the Inspired to Scrap store! You will love it! I'll be working more with it this week! Check out the forum for more awesome DT layouts featuring this kit! As always, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

adele holcomb said...

These are adorable! Love the sun rays and the flowers on the first; and the googly eyes just make the second!

KarenK said...

your work is always so beautiful and fun to look at!

Chris said...

i can't believe you've already scrapped vaca photos!! these lo's ROCK!! love the googly eyes!!

Carole Beath said...

Adorable LO.... love those girls. Great pix.
Carole

Scrapronicity said...

You are SO GOOD...I love the layouts!! I wish my life would slow down a bit so I could visit more often. 31 days of school to go and I'm be FREE!! Such a great blog...

Tara said...

Those blue flowers are wonderful and I agree the google eyes on the second layout just make it!
Tara