Monday, June 27, 2011

Some Cards


I am WAY overdue on getting some cards out in the mail! I'm horrible with making the cards and MAILING the cards! Not sure what my problem is! Anyway, I got some done, and I will get them out . . . hopefully today!! I used a sketch that was posted on the Crafty Steals blog! They are celebrating the 2nd birthday of Crafty Steals! I love that site!




Here's a close-up view of one of the cards. I actually made three! I used Basic Grey Max & Whiskers for these cards. Love the colors in this collection.

I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

adele holcomb said...

These are so cheery -- I really like them!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These cards are so wonderful, Carol! Of course, you know I love anything BG! Love the design too! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

thank you so much for my card, i love it!!