Saturday, June 28, 2014

Spring Break 2014


Do you ever create a layout that is totally FUN to create and you have a smile on your face the entire time you're creating it?  That was this layout for me!  I used the FABULOUS sketch on the MME blog that really inspired everything about this layout!  I used tons of Miss Caroline products.  I just love this!  Makes me HAPPY!

This layout also works for a couple of other challenges.  One at Frosted Designs and one at My Scraps & More.  You gotta love when one layout works for multiple challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

4 comments :

Jean said...

I can see why this makes you smile! Great photos and I love all your little details! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Brandi Matos said...

Wonderful take on the challenge and such a fabulous page!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

This is such a fun layout Carol! I am always such a fan of your work! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

Sandee Setliff said...

Very pretty, love the stitching. Thanks for playing along over on the Frosted Designs Moodboard challenge :)