Saturday, June 28, 2014

Spring Break 2014


Do you ever create a layout that is totally FUN to create and you have a smile on your face the entire time you're creating it?  That was this layout for me!  I used the FABULOUS sketch on the MME blog that really inspired everything about this layout!  I used tons of Miss Caroline products.  I just love this!  Makes me HAPPY!

This layout also works for a couple of other challenges.  One at Frosted Designs and one at My Scraps & More.  You gotta love when one layout works for multiple challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

4 comments :

Jean said...

I can see why this makes you smile! Great photos and I love all your little details! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Brandi Matos said...

Wonderful take on the challenge and such a fabulous page!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

This is such a fun layout Carol! I am always such a fan of your work! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

SandeeNC said...

Very pretty, love the stitching. Thanks for playing along over on the Frosted Designs Moodboard challenge :)