Sunday, May 18, 2008

Autograph Book

I have a guest designer today. My daughters both made autograph books for their friends at school to sign. This is Jessica's book. It turned out so CUTE! It's colorful and very FUN!!


She used Love, Elsie Lola papers and stickers. The flowers are Prima Sprites with a button in the center. This book is 4x4.


Here's the inside cover and the first page. FUN! She played the french horn all year . . . I love the addition of the little bit of sheet music!!


This is inside the back cover. 5th grade rocks!


And this is the back cover. I just love the Bind It All!

I'll post Emily's book tomorrow. I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments :

pescbrico said...

This is really a cool idea!!! I would have love to have that when I was a teenager!!! I will remember that!! Can do great gift for teenager! :)
Cool!

Unknown said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT JESSICA! THE ELSIE PAPERS ROCK! I BET IT WILL FILL IN NO TIME WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS JUST DYING TO SIGN IT!

Sadie said...

I love my bind it all too.

I think your creation is wonderful, really funky.

My Paper World said...

Very cool Jessica! I can't wait to see Emily's too! xx

Deb said...

I love Jessica's book, it is gorgeous, you have very talented daughters!

Melinda said...

What a great job you did Jessica.. I love the colors you used.

Judy said...

Wow, Jessica. You did a really fantastic job.

Lisa said...

You are raising them right! They have your creativity!

Marlou McAlees said...

your daughters are very very talented!!! this is beautiful!! :)

Fe-Fe said...

How talented! This is absolutely fabulous. I'm so impressed. The front cover is just gorgeous.

CreativeMish said...

This is such a great idea! They will always treasure it!

Jeni Glee said...

Jessica, I still have my autograph book from when I was in High School; in case you don't know, I graduated in 1963 so I am old! Mine was store-bought and it is so much fun to go back and look at what my friends wrote. I wish you much joy with your book -- you did a FABULOUS job on this; you are so very creative!

Liz said...

These are great! Your girls are so crafty!