Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #46

This is my layout for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #46 at Sketches! {by Tamara}.


This week, we were challenged to use the following three items on our cards or layouts:
  • Stitching, real or faux
  • rub-ons
  • a winged thing (bird, butterfly, fairy, etc.)

I used Scenic Route Laurel papers, flowers, alphabet stickers, and ribbon. I used DCWV rub ons for my stitching. I also added a chipboard piece with a bird as my flower center. I journaled on the computer and I used my Coluzzle to cut the circle. You can click on the layout to see it larger.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

Chris said...

this lo is so very cute!! it's just fabulous!!

Deb said...

now I love that layout, I will definitely have to make one similar!
Have a great day! Debx

JoanneK said...

Fabulous page !!!!

Alex said...

This is soooo cute!! I love it!!! And, my fave place - the pics are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

DeeDee said...

Yalls trip to Starbucks looks like so much fun! CUTE layout! HUGS!

Lauren said...

Super cute layout Carol. You guys are always having so much fun!

Clare said...

Lovely layout, I thinking catching 'everyday' moments is a fab idea.

Jeni Glee said...

I always love your layouts but I must admit that the photos are what I enjoy the most. I adore your girls!

Enfys said...

Really super layout, love the photos and all the detail. Somehow it made me feel happy :)
hugs
Enfys x