Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Imagination


I did this page for a sketch challenge at Paper Popsicles, and I have to admit that I'm not too sure that I like the way it turned out! It's not the way I imagined it!! However, like Edna in the Incredibles says, "I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now." Love that movie! Anyway, I just think these photos are so silly, and it represents my girls' vivid imaginations! Who knows why they decided to put paper eyebrows, moustaches, and goatees on their faces, and it is pretty funny! They're two silly girls!

I hope you're having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Chris said...

this made me laugh, cute photos!! i think your lo turned out great!! we are our worst critics...LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol..What a fun LO Your children are really `Beautiful`..great to catch up!!!
Have a lovely weekend:)♥

Leslie said...

This is so fun...a great take on the challenge!

Lesli said...

What a fun LO - I giggled out loud! I hope you have a fabulous NSD!

Regina Easter said...

hi carol, what a fun layout...hugs

Pearl said...

such cute pics indeed ! fun layout of your girlies !

Peet said...

Such a fun page, Carol!!! Love this!
hugs peet