Friday, April 24, 2009

Sketch #16 - 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks

YES! I got a sketch at 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks done on time! Way to go! I love the way this turned out! This is based on Sketch #16.


This page is very funny . . . Dave actually took a photo of the three of us girls when we came out of the bathroom in Orlando airport. It was the FIRST thing we needed to do IMMEDIATELY upon arriving in Orlando! My husband is used to waiting for us A LOT! It cracked me up that he was ready to snap our photo! I couldn't resist adding the "go!" This is a lot of Making Memories Passport! I got a bunch of awesome Passport goodies from Kelly at the Paper Crafts site when I won the "name the editor" contest! It's the 2nd page in our Disney album!! I also added some stitching under the photo! It's a current challenge over at Paper Popsicles! You can click on the layout to see it larger. I love the way this turned out!

I hope you have a GREAT weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments :

JoanneK said...

WOW....these page is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Great stitching too!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I love all the different details on here - GREAT JOB!!
hugs, T

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodess that a lovely looking layout. Love your detail work! :)
♥Dawn♥

Chris said...

great page!! so glad you got it done before sunday...LOL!! this picture made me laugh...the bathroom is a very important stop for me too!!

Lana Clarke said...

This is a super LO Carol
Hugs
Lana x

Alex said...

Fabulous layout, love the theme too!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Peet said...

Ohh, such a fabulous LO! Great Carol!!!

Deb said...

this is fantastic Carol, so love the funny story too!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

tomiannie said...

What a fun and funny layout! I love the whole thing.

Lesli said...

Great play on words Carol LOL :) I love the page - That passport line is so much fun. I haven't had a chance to use it yet!

Have a super day!

Latisha said...

Awesome page Carol!! Too funny your hubby snapped your picture coming out of the ladies room :)

Savitri said...

I love this page. Love the story and the papers+elements you used. The bathroom is usually my first stop too. So so weird, even though I did check out the airplane bathroom one last time before landing :) I did a page using the passport kit. Fun!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous page Carol! Funny story behind it too!

Clare said...

Love the travel themed papers and the layout made me chickle!