Monday, November 16, 2009

25 Days Until Christmas 2009


I am very happy to be creating a 25 Days Until Christmas book again this year. I love the way my book turned out last year, and I cannot wait to start filling this one up! My book this year is 10x12, and the front and back cover are chipboard covered with patterned paper. The papers on both the front and back cover and by Bo Bunny. The cover has miscellaneous letters and stickers to make up the title, and it also features a foam snowflake and a jingle bell!


The back cover isn't decorated yet. Last year, I let one of the girls jazz it up! This paper is a Bo Bunny plaid that coordinates with the front cover.


The inside cover is on the left, and once again, it's a Bo Bunny coordinating paper. On the right side, you can see a Teresa Collins paper that I cut in half. I will use a smaller paper like this on a day when we don't have anything too exciting going on! Under that half paper, you can see a Fancy Pants print.


On the right side is another Fancy Pants paper. I will use this page when we put up or decorate the Christmas tree.


I will use the snowflake Cosmo Cricket paper on the right on a day when we have snow. Unfortunately, we get a lot of snow in December!
These are my numbers are cut, inked, and ready to go. I cut them all from a Making Memories sheet of paper. Perfect! I do not put my numbers in my book ahead of time, because I like to rearrange the pages in my book.


Here are some border strips by Cosmo Cricket. They're all double-sided, so I'll just use whatever side works for me. They're all inked and ready. Once again, I add these in as needed.


Here are some journaling squares and sentiments. They're all Cosmo Cricket. Once again, they're double-sided, so if one side doesn't work for me, I'm sure the other side will!
I'll add journaling on these tags. They're all by Cosmo Cricket, and they're all double-sided.


On the right, you can see a smaller Teresa Collins page that I will use for my Christmas Day journaling. Behind that small page is the inside back cover. I am so ready to document our December leading up to Christmas 2009!!

I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments :

Chris said...

it's gorgeous!! i can't wait to start on mine!! >"<

Carole Beath said...

Wow, Carol.... love that you are doing this again this year. I love this....each page.
Carole

Regina Easter said...

this is going to be amazing...gosh girl...i am seriously thinking about doing one...

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Cute book girl. I still need to get going on mine, but I keep getting side tracked by other things.

Rene' said...

Looks fantastic! I am totally getting inspired to create one of these. Maybe next week when I am out of school. I am sure I will be checking this post for inspiration! Great job!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

papertrails leaver said...

what a great book Carol! I bet your family loves looking back on the days you spent together too! Thanks for sharing this!

Tracy said...

Wow Carol, this is a fabulous book, i can see lots of work has gone into designing it, that front cover is amazing.
Hugs Tracy x

Kelly said...

WOW Carol, this is amazing! You can see a lot of work has gone into it. Everything fits together just perfect!

Brenda said...

WOW just beautiful....I love seeing your work!!!
hugs
Brenda

Clare said...

I love all the elements you have prepared for your book, can't wait to see how you fill it leading up to Christmas.

Clare said...

I love all the elements you have prepared for your book, can't wait to see how you fill it leading up to Christmas.

kate blue said...

great way to show the book-have to copy that idea on my blog...hehehee-hadn't seen that Cosmo Cricket paper but am off to look for it! Love it!