Monday, November 2, 2009

Polar Express Card Kit

I was THRILLED to create projects with the AMAZING Polar Express Card Kit from Paper Popsicles. It's the November card kit, it's in the online store right now, and it's fantastic! The papers and chipboard by Imaginisce are truly wonderful! I am still blown away by the fact that Imaginisce featured ME and this kit on their blog! Here's just the cards that I created. I'll show you some other projects tomorrow!











The stocking, hat, and mitten shaped card templates are all from the Paper Popsicles online store! I love working with the shaped card templates. They're so fun!

I hope you had a very Happy Halloween!! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Catherine said...

OMGoodness, Carol! You've been as busy as a Christmas elf! These are all so cute!!!! Love the fuzzy ball trim and the jingle bells! I need to get more of those because they are just too fun!

Chris said...

these are all fabulous!! my fave is the snowflake one, very cute!!

Brenda said...

WOW I LOVE them all!! I love seeing your projects!! How do you do it?! I did one layout today and my house is a mess...between me & Aden we have a mess going on!
hugs
Brenda