Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bo Bunny Layouts!


I decided to try out for the Bo Bunny design team, and here are two of the projects that I submitted. The first one uses Jazmyne. The letter stickers that come with this collection are a pinkish / light purple. I wanted them to be a darker color for this layout, so I painted them sage green. I think they turned out awesome, and I love the way they look on this paper! The Jazmyne papers are GORGEOUS! Just enough sparkle! I did some sewing and lots of detail cutting. I featured a self-portrait that I took with the girls on Mother's Day! I love this page!


This layout features Mama-Razzi! I love this paper collection! The layout features a very cool photo of Dave on one of his Harleys. I did a lot of distressing and layering. I also added paint to the edges of the papers. I cut the title on my Cricut. I think the sentiment "The very best photos are never posed" is perfect for this page!

I hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

tomiannie said...

Super cute -- good luck with the DT!

Chris said...

these are both fabulous pages!! i just love that photo of you and the girls and your page of dave is perfect with it's off kilter design. you rock, i hope you make the team!!