Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Bo Bunny!


Here are a few more Bo Bunny projects! I altered a plaque for a very good blogging friend of mine! This is for her adorable daughter Evie! I used Bo Bunny Jazmyne! I love the way this turned out! I did a lot of detail cutting for the flower cluster, and then I added two strips of paper that I used my threading water punch on. I had to cut the backside of the strips to get them to curve around the plaque, and the effect is just so CUTE to me! I love the scallop edge! Finally, I added two Tim Holtz tickets! Dream and Giggle . . . perfect for a beautiful baby!


This is the "before" shot of the plaque! I pick these up at Michael's and alter them.


Here's a quick card that I made. I used the Jazmyne letters that I painted. I really love the way they turned out! This card uses both Jazmyne and Mama-Razzi! I used my Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die to make the flower. Love it!


Here's another card that uses Jazmyne! I love the subtle glitter on the Bo Bunny papers! Just beautiful!


Last, I made a bookmark from a Mama-Razzi paper. I love the sentiment "Life is Beautiful". How true! I added a gorgeous Mama-Razzi flower stack too! I love bookmarks!

I hope you're having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :