Friday, January 29, 2010

Expedition Everest


I got another layout done today! Woohoo! I'm getting so much done for my Disney album, and I have so many more photos to go!! This page features my absolutely positively favorite ride from Disney! It's hard to pick a favorite! I had so many that I LOVED, but I have to say, Expedition Everest was my FAVORITE! I could have gone on it over and over again! Very cool roller coaster! Anyway, I printed the Expedition Everest piece at the bottom on my computer. I just found that on the Internet. I used Basic Grey paper that I've had for a very long time! The journaling star is Jenni Bowlin, and the buttons are Making Memories. I cut the circle and the two other stars in my Cricut Expression. Once again, this is based on a sketch at Scrap-Friendzy. I'm getting a lot done during this Sketch-A-Thon.

I hope you have fun plans for the weekend. I hope to scrap a lot! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Chris said...

OMG! this turned out fabulous!! i like yours way more than i like mine!! i love that you used one of the journaling stars!! it's perfect!

Brenda said...

love all the papers and layers! I am way to old to do those rides!
hugs
Brenda