Monday, January 25, 2010

Four More Disney Layouts!

Using sketches posted at the Sketch-A-Thon over at Scrap-Friendzy, I got FOUR more Disney layouts done this weekend! So cool!


This layout features us waiting in a VERY long line for Soarin'. The bottom photo cracks me up. Jessica is pointing to her pretend watch to emphasize that we've been waiting a long time! It didn't matter though, because Soarin' is worth the wait! We loved it!


This layout is for Test Track! This also was worth the wait! Such a fast ride, and we loved it! We went on this quite a few times! Awesome! I love the October Afternoon papers and die cuts that I used on this page!


This layout features Emily trying on some fun hats at Animal Kingdom! The girls loved trying on the cool hats! I used a cool Jenni Bowlin journaling heart! I love the way this layout turned out! So fun!


This is another page that features the photos I took during the Kilimanjaro Safari ride at Animal Kingdom. Very cool animals! Amazing attraction! I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love! It will coordinate with the first page that I created featuring the Kilimanjaro Safari attraction.

I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Belinda said...

I loved Soarin', too. And we definitely had to wait, but it was worth it.

Great Disney layouts. Also, I love the hippo pic from the safari. Excellent!

Chris said...

these all turned out fabulous!! love all the fun papers you used...jessica's pretend watch cracks me up!! >"<

Clare said...

Four great layouts Carol, you and your family look like you had the best time!

Judy said...

Boy, you have really been busy. These lo's are all just great.

Mara Campbell said...

You are rockin' the Disney layouts!! I love the one with your girls in the funky hats!! Too cute!

Lauren said...

You are a machine!!! I love all the layouts. You have captured your Disney trip perfectly.

Brenda said...

how on earth do you do it?! sooo many beautiful pages done sooo quickly!!!
Beautiful work Carol!
hugs
Brenda