Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cool Red Phone Booth


Another Disney layout! I am really enjoying getting a lot done for our Disney album! This is based on another sketch that is posted at the Scrap Friendzy Sketch-A-Thon. I had these two photos with the red phone booth in the Epcot World Showcase, so I went with a monochromatic color scheme. In the first photo, Jessica is actually inside the phone booth, and in the second, Emily is standing outside of it.

I hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Carole Beath said...

Carol, I am so lovin' all of your wonderful layouts. I love the Red Phone book page...really cool indeed.
Love all the smilin' faces. A happy crew indeed.
Hugs.
Carole

Chris said...

this is a great page!! i love all the red with the red phone booth...realy cute lo!!

Judy said...

Wow, another really great layout!

wendy said...

It's great that you are finding inspiration to get the album done! This layout is fun with all the squares, they turned out really nice.

My Paper World said...

I'm absolutely loving your Layouts Carol!
You are doing a great job with all your disney pages! I really want to get into scrapping, so I love checking out your creations!
This one is very "cool" indeed!
Hugs
Nicola

Mara Campbell said...

fun fun fun!!! I love that block design!

Lauren said...

This is so fun. I love the layout with all the blocks Carol!

Clare said...

Great design, cool photos. We don't have many of these red phoneboxes in the UK anymore, perhaps they were all sent abroad!

CreativeMish said...

I love this page! I love the color red! I want a red phone booth at my house!

Brenda said...

WOW love the color you used! The squares are soo neat!
hugs
Brenda