Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Shots from Disney


I created a layout that features three random shots from our Disney trip. I took a photo of the number that was on the building where we stayed, our room number, and a cute bottle of shampoo/conditioner along with an engraved bar of soap! Seriously, the Mickey Mouse engraved soap is way too cute! I used up some items on this layout that I've have for a long time! This layout is based on a sketch that is posted at Scrap-Friendzy.

I hope you're enjoying your day. Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Chris said...

this turned out very nice!! i like the swirly paper!! that disney soap is too cute!!

wendy said...

I love Disney world and these photos on the layout are exactly why...ever little thing is decked out with mickey or fun!

Carole Beath said...

I love this LO, Carol.... memories are not only the people pix but soap and room numbers mixed in.
Great show of those memories.
Carole

Jaspere said...

This is awesome. Love the idea of random shots too.

Lauren said...

Fabulous! I love the photos. The Mickey soap does rock. LOL!

Judy said...

Wow Carol. What a neat layout of your random Disney pics.

Brenda said...

WOW how clever of you!!! love this!!
hugs
Brenda