Friday, May 14, 2010

ippity cards

ippity released new stamps yesterday, and there was a big party over on SplitCoast! There were three challenges, I did all three of them, and I WON one of them!! I get a stamp set from the new release! How exciting is that!?!


I created this card for a color challenge, and this is the card that was randomly drawn as the WINNER!! Woohoo! The colors were lilac, turquoise, and green. I would never have put these colors together, but I love the way it turned out. Better yet? I used all scraps on this card! I also used three ippity stamps!


This was for a SPRING challenge. Each letter is spring represented a required element. Scallops, piercing, ribbon, ink, new, and green. Fun!! I used just one ippity stamp on this card, but I love it!


The last challenge was based on a great sketch! How fun! I used My Mind's Eye papers. I really like the way this turned out! Emily told me that she LOVES this card, so I know who I'm giving it to!!

I hope you have a great day! Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

Alex said...

WHOOOHOO for you girl - these cards are fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mustangkayla said...

What pretty cards!

wendy said...

The owl one is my favorite, I love how you used the thread/string. Very nice work!

Chris said...

these are all fabulous!! i'm so glad you won a set!

She's a Color Queen said...

Loving these cards Carol. Congrats on the win!!! I can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps!

Beckie said...

Gorgeous cards Carol!! I love the colours in the first one!!! and congrats on you win!!!

JenMarie said...

These are GREAT!
CONGRATS on your WIN!!

Clare said...

Great cards, love the one with the owl paper especially! Congratulations on your win.

Carole Beath said...

Gorgeous cards, Carol. I am lovin' the first LO. Just look at your girls growing up so fast. Wow.
Hugs
Carole