Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Just a quick post for today. I chaperoned a junior high dance last night, and today I chaperoned my oldest's singing competition. I'm tired! We had to be at the junior high this morning by 7 a.m.! On a Saturday! The singing competition went well. The judge was really impressed with the choir. In fact, she called them phenomenal! We're going to head out for some dinner! Family time! I hope you all had a great Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Latisha said...

Middle School students can really wipe you out. I had to do chaperone a weeend trip with my daughters robotics team a few months ago. I was beat tired when i got home! Get some rest and stay in your jammies >"<

Fe-Fe said...

Hope you've recovered from all your chaperoning Carol! Have an easy day today and put your feet up. Get the girls to bring you a cuppa tea in bed - I think you deserve it! :-)

Unknown said...

GET SOME SLEEP!!!!LOL

Alex said...

I hear ya on being tired!!!! Hope your dinner was fun!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex