Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank You ScrapCity!

I want to give a BIG thank you to ScrapCity for all of the wonderful goodies! Wendy and the gals are such great ladies. I participated in quite a few challenges over at the ScrapCity site, and I racked up a lot of points for doing the challenges. I was the winner with the most points, and I received an AWESOME prize package! Check this out!


I have to say that this might not even be all of it, because I put some of it away before I remembered that I needed to take a photo! Plus, this is two prizes put together. Pretty fantastic, isn't it? I got patterned papers, die cut papers, lots of naked chipboard, flowers, ribbons, and the Cosmo Cricket Be Good pack! What do I like best about all of these amazing goodies? I didn't already have ANY of it! I'm actually going to be using some of it today on a card! There are a ton of challenges for April at ScrapCity. You should check it out! Thank you Wendy!! I want to also point out that ScrapCity is the site where I'm going to be the guest designer for July!

I'm off for a much needed haircut and highlight today. I'm behind on blog hopping AGAIN. I'm going to visit you all very soon. Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments :

Lauren said...

Have fun getting your new do. Maybe the fresh cut will inspire you to use your new goodies.

Marlou McAlees said...

well done you!!! excellent goodies, have fun using them!! :) xx

kathleenh said...

Ooh, you're a lucky gal! Looks like some fun stuff to play with. I need a new haircut too. I keep putting it off. Take a pic and share with us please! :)

Liz said...

Oh looks like you got lots of more fun stuff! You always seem to be getting stuff in the mail. How fun! :) It's like Christmas year round. :)

Fe-Fe said...

What lovely goodies. You have so much new stuff to play with now your fingers must be itching to use it all. Have fun with your new crafty additions Carol.

Fe x

Alex said...

Ooh, fun goodies Carol - lucky gal!! Okay, I want to see the new 'do"!!!


*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jeni Glee said...

Great, great goodies! Woohoo!

Drea said...

Yep, Wendy just ROCKS!!

LOVE all that paper!

GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

WOW CAROL!HAVE FUN WITH ALL YOUR AWESOME GOODIES!

Deb said...

Oooh, how scrumptious Carol, it all looks gorgeous, have fun!

My Paper World said...

Well done carol! your new stash looks great! xx

Crissy said...

Everytime I come to your blog you've gotten more goodies! I hope your house is big enough! Ha Ha!

Risa said...

You lucky lady you! I can't wait to see what you make with these delicious goodies.
malieta:)

Judy said...

Awesome goodie package!

Anonymous said...

:-)...you did an awesome job on the contest and challenges we have!! Thanks for joining us and can't wait to see what other work you do!! It's always fabulous!