Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello - photo card

There was a challenge at 4 Scrappy Sisters to create a card with a photo on it. I've definitely done this before, in fact, I used photos of the girls on my Dad's Father's Day card. So, here is another photo card.


This is a photo that I took of a flowering bush outside our front door. I used the entire photo as my card front. I wrapped some ribbon around the photo, added a stamped sentiment in the corner, and added three dew drops. That's it. It doesn't get much easier than that!

Not sure what's going on for us today. Have a great Sunday, and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments :

Rima said...

Gorgeous card Carol!! Just thought I'd drop by & say hi ... it's been too long!!

x
Rima

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful!!!! well done, love the pink with the photo Carol :) and loving also the 2 Christmas cards :) xx

Judy said...

Gorgeous -- The photo is spectacular.

Deborah said...

Pretty in pink Carol! Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, I've never seen a card with a photo on it...I might could even do this!

Lori said...

What a beautiful photo! Your card turned out great.

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous! Love the those colors...I am such a pink kinda girl!

Hugs & Blessings to you! Enjoy your week!

Deb said...

wow, beautiful such gorgeous vibrant pinks!

Chris said...

great card!! a friend of mine just sent me a photo that she wants on a card...thanks for the inspiration!! >"<

Andrea, said...

Beautiful photograph

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow this is lovely Carol and as you say sooo easy! Love the colour combo - just fab!

Patsy x

Anonymous said...

Taking photos of the flowers in my yard has become one of my passions. Not sure when THAT happened. I used to not like flowers at all! This card is lovely. The flowers are beautiful.

Jeni Glee said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous photo! Your card using it is perfection!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous photo and what a great idea to turn it into a card :o)