Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love

This is a cute photo from November 2005 that was taken just a little over a week after we got Princess. The girls were and still are completely in love with our furry girl!


The papers and the flower die cut are My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope. The gorgeous glitter chipboard letters are Brenda Walton. I wanted my journaling block to sparkle too, so I ran it through the Xyron putting adhesive on the written side, and then I added a fine glitter to it. I love the way it turned out! I used my threading water punch a lot on this page! I love that punch! Last, I added two buttons. I really like the addition of the small heart button on the title.

Well, I actually visited some blogs last night, and I hope to get to some more today! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, and thanks for stopping by!

16 comments :

Crystal Ware said...

This is such a cute page! I just love all the glitter and cute colors. Perfect for a girl and puppy page.

Fe-Fe said...

What a sweet layout. I love those papers and the photo is adorable. I can't decide who is cuter your daughters or Princess! I think it's too close to call - they are all adorable!

Princess wins on fluffiness though!:-)

Deborah said...

You know how much I adore Princess! This picture tops the cake with your girls on either side of her! She is a lovely Aussie! Your LO is great, where do I find this threading water punch? Not at Michael's? Made by Fiskars? I will search ebay. Hygs, Deb

Latisha said...

Look how little and cute they look! page is cute too >"<

Andrea, said...

Fab LO Carole, I love the colours and the papers

Jeni Glee said...

I love this lovely, lovely layout, Carol! I love how you put this all together and I LOVE when the photo catches my eye before any other thing! To me, that is the "bestest" of layouts!

Anonymous said...

Love love love this lo!

Jeni Glee said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Carol. I love coming here to visit; I enjoy seeing your beautiful face, your lovely family and your wonderful creations. You have encouraged me in so many ways and I love you for that! You are so special to me!

~Jules~ said...

WOW Carol it is so lovely!
I love it love it love it!!!
& I so wished I could get my hands onto one of those punches. They are not over here yet.
HUGS
Jules

Carole Beath said...

I love Princess. I do.... she is so sweet and looks just perfect between your girls. She was meant to sit there.

Lisa said...

I love my threading water punch, too! I also love the glitter and the pic is adorable.

Clare said...

What a pretty layout, I love the effect of the punch, it's so delicate.

twinkle teaches said...

I love the punch! I need to keep practicing how to make corners with it though. I like how you made strips with it. Looks great!
tina

wendy said...

The colors are fabulous and the punch....so cute :)...you tied it all in so well!

What a cute picture of the girls and Princess!

Deb said...

This is such a pretty layout, I love the picture of the girls and Princess

Alex said...

This is totally cute Carol - I love the pic and the colors ROCK!! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex